ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum
ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jw Player Skin Bekle Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum -> ESPRIT-KRI&TIK -> L'ESPRIT-KRI&TIK
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: 24/10/2016 20:25:49    Sujet du message: Jw Player Skin Bekle Download Répondre en citant

Jw Player Skin Bekle Download >

Jw Player Skin Bekle Download

the color of the tooltip texts) and a number of links to PNG images (e.g. You will need to modify at least one file, possibly two, depending on your needs. I past the exact same theme url for both sites and it works on the original site but not on the new multisite. Topic In Last post by WHEN K2 content error K2 Community Forum / English K2 Community DImitris 1 hour 52 minutes ago Problem selecting Author, Enable / . Sorry, We Couldn't Find That Page . Here are a few examples of a skinned player:. I am not sure where to place the files and what should be the format of the path under Appearance section. But I'd be really interested to see how you are getting data out as I'd like to start a JavaScript page in the docs. Several designers have shared their JW Player skins with us. I guess it proves the concept of the new libraries! And if anyone is interested I also figured out how to display the title of a song from the playlist anywhere else on the page using the jw player javascript interaction.

for the play button). These are included in our JW Player add-ons listing. Drupal . News itemsDrupal news Planet Drupal Association news Social media directory Security announcements Jobs Our communityCommunity Getting involved Services, Training & Hosting Groups & Meetups DrupalCon Code of conduct DocumentationDocumentation Drupal 8 docs Drupal 7 docs Developer docs Drupal code baseDownload & Extend Drupal core Modules Themes Distributions Governance of communityAbout Web accessibility The Drupal Association About Terms of service Privacy policy Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert. The audio and video players can use the same skin. Who Is Online Total users online: 11 Membersand 3359 GuestsOnline Andre Bengt Gullstrand Brandon W.. Contact Support. Download & Extend Drupal Core Distributions Modules Themes SWF ToolsIssues Swf tools, Jw player skins, Drupal Multi-site Closed (fixed)Project:SWF ToolsVersion:6.x-3.x-devComponent:SWF ToolsPriority:NormalCategory:Support requestAssigned:trothmasterReporter:trothmasterCreated:March 15, 2010 - 22:47Updated:January 26, 2011 - 16:13 Log in or register to update this issue Hey guys Swf tools is great, thank you for creating and maintaining it! I have swftools and functioning the way I want it on one site, but when I try to put it on another site in my multisite install the only thing that does not work is the skins function for jw player. (this is the skin I want to use) (same url is pasted into the skin box but will not work for some reason) thanks! Log in or register to post comments Comment #2 trothmaster CreditAttribution: trothmaster commented March 16, 2010 at 6:37pm Status: Active Closed (fixed) doing this solved my problem.

stream video player plugin downloadmax player download for windows phonedownload windows media player 10 pentru windows 7vlc media player 4.4 2 downloadqq player free download setup of the gamebest music video player free downloadall games player free downloaddownload lagu maxim piano player mp3yevadu songs download jukebox playerfree download adobe flash player 9.3

MessagePosté le: 24/10/2016 20:25:49    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum -> ESPRIT-KRI&TIK -> L'ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange