ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum

ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Saturday night. He also ran for 53 yards,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum -> ESPRIT-KRI&TIK -> L'ESPRIT-KRI&TIK
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 miaowang123

MessagePosté le: 05/10/2018 01:19:08    Sujet du message: Saturday night. He also ran for 53 yards, Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Andre Iguodala made a baseline fadeaway as time expired to lift the Golden State Warriors to a thrilling 116-115 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night. Russell Westbrooks 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining put the Thunder ahead after they trailed by 14 points early in the fourth quarter. Warriors coach Mark Jackson called a timeout to regroup, and David Lee inbounded the ball from near half court. Iguodala caught the ball and extended over Thabo Sefolosha for the winning shot, sending the announced sellout crowd of 19,596 into a frenzy. He sprinted toward half court and was mobbed by teammates. Iguodala finished with 14 points and nine assists. Golden State trailed for just 23 seconds combined in its first three home games. The Warriors held a lead in each game -- against the Los Angeles Lakers, Sacramento Kings and Detroit Pistons -- of at least 27 points and won by double digits. Not on this night. The game started with an outpouring of offence and energy and never relented over 48 minutes. There were 16 lead changes, nine ties and countless cant-believe-he-just-made-that shots. Neither team led by more than seven until the Warriors began to pull away late in the third quarter. Westbrooks 3 set off a Thunder celebration just seconds before Iguodalas shot. Westbrook kissed his hand and was bumped by teammate Kevin Durant as both flashed grins near the scorers table. All that turned out to be premature. Klay Thompson scored 27 points and Stephen Curry had 22 points and nine assists for the Warriors, who made 14 of 23 shots from 3-point range. Golden State made 12 of its first 14 shots from 3-point range, with Thompson and Curry leading the way. Big man Marreese Speights, Iguodala (2) and Harrison Barnes all connected from beyond the arc for the Warriors by the time the final buzzer sounded, bringing most fans roaring to their feet each time. But it was Iguodalas difficult midrange jumper that stole the spotlight -- the very reason Golden State signed the free agent away from Denver this off-season to a four-year, $48 million deal. Oklahoma City outrebounded Golden State 48 to 31 but couldnt put together enough stops to match a strong offensive effort from its three big stars. Westbrook finished with 31 points, nine rebounds and five assists, Serge Ibaka had 27 points and 13 rebounds and Durant had 20 points, eight assists and seven rebounds as the Thunder lost for the second straight night to a top Western Conference team. Oklahoma City fell to the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. The Thunder made six of their first seven from long range, shooting more than 70 per cent overall midway through the second quarter under the direction of Durant and Westbrook. But 19 turnovers cost Oklahoma City more than anything, handing the Warriors more opportunities to do what they do best: shoot. Reserve Draymond Green gave Golden State a 100-86 lead early in the fourth quarter, twisting his way for a layup after taking a sharp pass from Thompson. The Warriors still had to hold off one final push from the Thunder to earn by far their biggest win this young season. NOTES: Durant was called for a technical foul in the final seconds of the first half after shoving Andrew Bogut. ... Thunder C Kendrick Perkins wasnt with the team for the second straight game after his grandfather died Monday. He was raised by his grandparents in Beaumont, Texas. ... The Thunder fell to 33-8 following a loss since the start of the 2011-12 season, the best record in the NBA during that span. Oklahoma City was 17-4 after a loss last season. Craig Mager Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Caleb Sturgis Jersey . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Chargers-Brandon-Mebane-Draft-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Denzel Perryman Jersey . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start. Kyzir White Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Michael Vick missed some throws, had one picked off and even was sacked twice. It wasnt perfect, but it was good enough for Vick to declare himself ready for the regular season. Vick completed 15 of 23 passes for 184 yards, with a touchdown and an interception, and the Eagles rallied to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 31-24 in a preseason game Saturday night. He also ran for 53 yards, most of them coming after plays broke down. Just days after being named the starter, Vick showed solid command of new coach Chip Kellys up-tempo offence. "I think there were a lot of things that happened tonight that are very promising for our team," Vick said. "I ran the ball pretty well. I dont want to run that much, but I would if I have to. I did it and protected myself all night. If I can do it like that, then I can help this football team." Vick found Riley Cooper for a 9-yard score in the second quarter. "I thought Michael did a really good job of keeping plays alive at times, but there are other times where you have to cut your losses and get us back to the line of scrimmage and get the next snap off," Kelly said. "He did a good job of not forcing the football. He did a good job of making them honest and picked up some good yardage in running after they did a good job in coverage. "If you do that, then your quarterback can hurt you with his feet, and I think thats what Michael did tonight." Bryce Brown and Chris Polk ran for fourth-quarter touchdowns, helping the Eagles (2-1) overcome a 24-16 deficit. Nick Foles, who lost the starting job to Vick earlier in the week, completed 10 of 11 passes for 112 yards in the second half. "Thats what I expect out of him," Kelly said. "Hes an outstanding quarterback. I said that when we made the decision with Michael that I feel we have two quarterbacks that are quality NFL quarterbacks. We expect him to do that. Thats the type of player he is." LeSean McCoy ran five times for 9 yards. Brown got more work, finishing with 92 yards on 11 carries. Jacksonvilles Chad Henne, who lost the starting job to Blaine Gabbert earlier in the week but got the start because Gabbert has a broken thumb, completed 11 of 18 passes for 106 yards, with two touchdowns and an interception.dddddddddddd. Henne threw a 17-yard strike to Justin Blackmon in the first quarter and found Allen Reisner on an 8-yard score in the third. Jordan Todman, who is vying for a backup spot behind Maurice Jones-Drew, accounted for Jacksonvilles other touchdown when he ripped off a 63-yard run in the second. Both teams played up-tempo most of the night, often going without a huddle and trying to keep defences off balance and out of breath. "For the most part, the tempo is such a tremendous strain on the defence," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. "I thought we handled it really well. We had a good game plan to handle the tempo and it slowed down somewhat as the game has gone on." Jacksonville (0-3) had several positives. Receiver Cecil Shorts III, who missed the last three weeks with a left calf strain, made his preseason debut. He caught one pass for 20 yards and escaped without a setback. Rookie right tackle Luke Joeckel returned after missing last weeks preseason game because of a hip flexor and played well. And Todman showed the kind of burst the Jaguars have been lacking in the backfield. With Justin Forsett having missed three preseason games because of a sprained toe, Todman may have solidified his chances of making the 53-man roster. His big run was longer than anything the Jaguars have had in the last two years. "We always talk about whos fast," Jones-Drew said. "Todman right there showed he had a little speed, but well see later on whos the fastest at the end of the season." Jacksonville had one huge negative: Starting left guard Will Rackley, who missed all of last season because of an ankle injury, injured his left knee on the teams first offensive play. X-ray were negative, but an MRI was scheduled for Sunday. The Jaguars were ahead after three quarters, but failed to hold a lead for the second consecutive week. The Eagles outgained Jacksonville 452-346 and added 189 yards in kickoff and punt returns. Other positives for Philly: Linebacker Connor Barwin had an interception and a sack, and tight end Brent Celek caught four passes for 54 yards and nearly had a TD reception early. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/10/2018 01:19:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Index du Forum -> ESPRIT-KRI&TIK -> L'ESPRIT-KRI&TIK Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange